Introduction to Microsoft Word and its features
Microsoft word is invented by world famous American Microsoft Corporation. In short forms MS Word, Which is Word Processing Package Program under Microsoft office software. You can write anything on MS Word. MS Word is used for writing a letter, mail merge, official works, and publications related works. It is easy to create Graphical Interface using by beautiful Features and Wizards in MS Word. Otherwise, it is easy to draw various kinds of diagram or shape with colorization in MS Word.
Microsoft Word Tabs/Features:
Learn about Microsoft office button
≡Ribbon: It is a user interface that is located under quick access toolbar and title bar. It is organized with seven tabs like Home, Insert, Page Layout, References, Mailing, Review, and View. Each tab has specific groups of command.
- Home: This tab is organized Clipboard, Font, Paragraph, Styles, and Editing.
- Insert: If you need to insert any kinds of file you need to use Insert Tab like Picture, Clip Art, Shapes, etc. The Sections are in the tab: pages, Tables, Illustrations, Links, Header & Footer, Text, and Symbols.
- Page Layout: This section contains themes, page setup, page Background, Paragraph, and Arrange option.
- Mailings: Mailing tab contains mail merge option. Mail merge is a process to send multi emails to an individual and multiple addresses.
- Review: The sections are in this Tab Proofing, Comments, Tracking, Changes, Compare, and Protect.
- View: Before or after the writing need to view the page. Otherwise, before printout needs to view print layout or web layout .for this reason view tab is more important to preview. Otherwise, for view macro and record macro options are in the view tab.
Below the interface of Microsoft Word:
Video Tutorial is coming…!