Requirements of The Project
Calculate salary sheet in excel based on these requirements. Write formulas and functions as per conditions.
- House rent (HR) 50% of basic
- Medical allowance (MA) 10% of basic.
- Provident fund (PF) 10% of basic.
- Income Tax (IT) 0 if basic is under 2000
Income Tax 5% if basic is 2000 to 5000
Income Tax 10% if basic is more than 5000
- PF and Income Tax are not payable with net salary
- Finding net salary.
Note: Write down the basic salary of each employer’s in c column. Suppose the basic salaries are in the screenshot.
Finding House rent
1.Write C2*50% in D2 cell
Apply this rule in every cell of house rent column
Finding Medical Allowance
2.Write C2*10% in E2 cell
Apply this rule in every cell of Medical Allowance column
3.Write C2*10% in F2 cell
Apply this rule in every cell of PF column
4.To find income Tax type this rule in G2 cell
Note: Now we’ll get the result automatically from D2 to G2 cell
- Select D2:G2
- Keep press “Fill Handle” under selection take to G10 cell
Finding Net Salary
[ PF and Income Tax are not payable with net salary ]
- Now it’s a complete salary sheet.