This document is developed to improve skills in accordance with the job roles and skill sets of the occupation and ensure that the required skills are aligned to industry requirements.
The document details the format, sequencing, wording, and layout of the Competency Standard for an occupation which comprised Units of Competence and its corresponding Elements.
We have tried to present the jobs of the Microsoft office in the total CBLM (Competency Based Learning Material).
A Competency Standard is a written specification of the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for the performance of a job or occupation or trade corresponding to the standard of performance required in the workplace.
What is Competency standard?
- Provides a consistent and reliable set of components for training, recognizing and assessing people’s skills, and may also have optional support materials.
- Enables industry recognized qualifications to be awarded through direct assessment of workplace competencies
- Encourages the development of flexible training which suits individual and industry requirements
- Encourages learning and assessment in a work-related environment which leads to authenticated workplace outcomes.
Competency Standards are developed by a working group who comprised national and international process experts and the participation of experts from the industry to identify the competencies required of an occupation in a particular sector.
Competency Standards describe the skills, knowledge, and attitude needed to perform effectively in the workplace. Competency Standards acknowledge that people can achieve vocational and technical competency in many ways by emphasizing what the learner can do, not how or where they learned to do it.
With Competency Standards, training and assessment may be conducted at the workplace or at training organization or any combination of these.
A Unit of Competency describes a distinct work activity that would normally be undertaken by one person in accordance with industry standards…
To Read Full Document Please download The CS or View (use google chrome) The Interface. Thank you
CS and Assessment Guide of IT Support Services
Competency Based Learning Material (CBLM) on Ms-Office
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Introduction to Microsoft office button
- cut copy paste
- Header, Footer & page layout in ms word
- how to create chart
- How to write equation & symbol
- How to set hyperlink
- Mail Merge
- How to print
- rules of typing
In this lesson, we’ll learn Top 5 (4 to 8) projects in Microsoft Excel that is the most useful and uses for your professional and student life.
List of Projects
- Excel spreadsheet, workbook, cell, range, fx
- Excel function and formula
- Conditional Formatting
- Excel Cell Reference Formula
- Salary Sheet
- Result Sheet
- Sales Commission
- Wage Sheet
- Electric Bill
- Excel Security
In this lesson, we’ll learn Microsoft PowerPoint that is the most essential for any Presentation program.
List of Projects
- Add new slide, delete slide, Templates and Themes
- PowerPoint pie chart
- PowerPoint Organization chart
- PowerPoint Animation
There are 3 (3 to 5) Powerful projects in Microsoft Access ( Database Design (Create Database & Create table), Form Design, Report Design)
List of Projects
- Datatype & Key
- Relational Database
- Database design
- Form Design
- Report design