How to choose a domain name for your blog:
- Topic related: The better advice of choosing a domain name is, the name would be Topic related, easy to remember, and up to 15 letters. Example: w3ict.com
Okay, hence i’ll discuss about the Topic related domain name, because non related topic make confusion among the visitors. Suppose your niche is health related but your domain name is tech related. So I think it destroys the faith and reliability of your visitors. And it is my advice that your domain name must be niche related for your blog.
- Individuality: your domain name reflects what you care about and definitely it keeps your blog’s individuality.
- Keep it easy and easy to pronounce.
- Avoid hyphens and double letters.
- Domain Extension: I most recommend .com domain name. If .com is not available you can choose .net .info .org etc.
There are various kind of research tool in the marketplace. But I always recommend keyword revealer tools for keyword research (high priority). But before using it, you must use google keyword planner for keyword research. (how to do keyword research)
Anyway, I always recommend Bluehost that is the WordPress recommended official hosting provider.